Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/jkorthof/sixokay.com/wp-content/themes/skeptical/functions/admin-hooks.php on line 160

15 Minutes of Game – Episode 1

15 Minutes of Game LogoIt went a little something like this –

Last week, the inernet said that @Weezul and I should do a podcast. We said they were crazy. But who are we to question the internet, right? So here it is. The long-awaited, completely unscripted, very first episode of our new probably-weekly podcast, 15 Minutes of Game:

Download – Episode 1

Listen:

Give it a listen, and by all means, let us know what you think! We can be reached via email (15minutesofgame [at] gmail [dot] com) or on twitter (@15MinutesOfGame). Shoot us any questions, comments, etc, and I promise we’ll do everything we can to get them in. After all, it’s your show.

Tags: ,

No Responses to “15 Minutes of Game – Episode 1”

1. Jon September 11, 2010 at 8:43 pm #

Person you were thinking of was Alison Thrasher of Harmonix.

2. David "King Quagmire" Collins September 12, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

Really enjoyed it! The 15 min format worked very well. Listening to you and Jon is always a treat anyway, so yeah, I have no complaints. Looking forward to next week’s show!

3. jamileh September 12, 2010 at 1:38 pm #

Great show guys! I’m looking forward to hearing more.

4. GamerOfFreedom September 13, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

I would say the sound quality is the reason for the bad reviews

• sixokay September 13, 2010 at 1:34 pm #

Yeah.. it’ll get better next week. It’s been nearly 4 years since I’ve done a podcast, and it was on my Mac back then. Had to get some technical stuff outta the way.

5. JohnnyPhoenix September 24, 2010 at 10:41 am #

I started to watch this now 🙂 And i have loads of laughs…. really nice 🙂